Security and Cloud Engineering
Kuma will provide overall Security and Cloud Engineering support for the development, administration and maintenance of on-prem and/or cloud environments as identified and established by the organization. The Security Engineer will support ongoing maintenance of the on-prem or virtualized environments, including customer integration efforts and troubleshooting tasks with key vendors and customers.
Activities may include:
- Install or establish a firewall secured environment, including any data migration efforts for needed deployments
- Build test and production VPC for use to build the organization’s environment
- User access tool for client site VPN
- Establish VPN tunnel between the organization and their clients for data exchange
- Establish VPN tunnels between organizational vendors
- Develop process for user provisioning that aligns to relevant regulation or industry standards
- Develop process for access management that aligns to relevant regulation or industry standards
- Act as the organization’s SME for integrating customers into the organization’s environments
- Act as the organization’s SME to navigate any network issues or provide trouble-shooting support to customers and vendors.
Read more Kuma news and be sure to follow us on social to get the latest updates.