Technical Architecture Review and Development
Kuma will provide an assessment of the configuration of the current state of the organization’s environments and architecture to determine regulatory or industry compliance and areas of non-compliance. A report of the findings, including recommendations will be provided.
The assessment will include the following areas and may extend to other technical specifications as related to relevant technical controls:
- Identity and Access management configuration
- Policies with associated groups, roles, and instance profiles
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Multi-AZ architecture and configuration
- Encrypted storage solutions for web content, logging, and backup data
- Linux web application using Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing
- Modifications based on configurations
- Secured bastion login hosting
- Recommendations for logging, monitoring, and alerts features
- Architecture review
Read more Kuma news and be sure to follow us on social to get the latest updates.