ISO 27701 – The What, the How, the When and the Who Answered
Kuma, in partnership with ControlCase, delivered an introduction to ISO 27701:2019: during the January 16th webinar: ISO 27001 In the Age of Privacy. Santosh Putchala, Director of Privacy & Data Protection, Kuma LLC and Kishor Vaswani, Founder & CEO, ControlCase hosted the webinar to walk you through how your company can stay ahead of the curve and manage the multiple sets of requirements by implementing a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS). The webinar highlighted the ISO 27701 specifications and requirements and showcased the supplementary components ISO 27701 provides an organization to establish and implement a PIMS.
The webinar focused on:
- Introduction to ISO 27001, ISO 27701 and ISMS (Information Security Management System)
- What is ISO 27701 and why has it been developed
- What ISO 27701 compliance will mean to respective businesses
- The benefits of ISO 27701 and the PIMS implementation process
- Assessment and certification methodology
- Components of the Kuma readiness assessment, and how it can significantly reduce time to certification
- Best practice guidance for privacy professionals and privacy officers with PIMS using ISO 27701
- Ability to showcase compliance to multiple regulations including GDPR, CCPA etc.
Thanks to all the audience!
In case you missed attending, the webinar is available here
No matter where you are in your journey, our team is on hand to support.
If you are interested in discussing further about ISO/IEC 27701, including how to get certified and derive value out of this standard, give us a call at +800-993-7027 x703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.